Information about Safe Environment
If you are interested in volunteering at Christ the King Catholic Church, in order to meet the mandated Diocese of Dallas Safe Environment requirements, we request that you complete the following procedures:
- Read the Diocesan Safe Environment Handbook and the accompanying Policy on Sexual Misconduct. Once you have familiarized yourself with the Diocesan policies, please sign the acknowledgement form on page 20.
- Fill out the Screening Form completely - including your Social Security number and date of birth.
- Please return the completed Screening Form to Laura Lynch (Safe Environment Director) at the church office.
- Make arrangements to attend a Family of Faith training class. These are offered periodically here at the parish, but you may seek a training class many parishes offering the Family of Faith training mandated by the Diocese of Dallas.
- Make arrangements for a personal interview: email@example.com
- Have a picture ID made if necessary. This is done here at the parish. Photos are taken at the training classes. If you attend training elsewhere, arrangements must be made to have the badge made separately.
- If you have any questions or need to set up an interview, please call Laura Lynch, Safe Environment Director at 214-365-1208.
- Sign up for Training Classes
- Screening Form
- Policy on Sexual Misconduct
- Diocese Safe Environment Program