Sunday Masses have resumed at the regular times and at this time can accommodate up to 50 % capacity in the church. To ensure that proper distancing is maintained, the Community Center will be used to accommodate overflow at the busiest Masses (9:30 & 11:00 AM). Remember to leave at least 6 feet between family units in the church pews and wear proper face coverings while inside the building. Masks are available at each door. Please sanitize your hands when you enter the church and when you exit. Remember, “all Catholics of the Diocese of Dallas remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and other holy days of Obligation” (canon 1247) and remain dispensed until further notice, even after public Sunday Masses begin.”
Vigil Mass – Saturday, 5:30 pm
Sunday Mass Times: 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 12:30 pm
- January 1 - The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- May 10 - The Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15 - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 - All Saints' Day
- December 8 - Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- December 25 - Christmas
*Please note: in the Diocese of Dallas, the Holy Day of the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord is always transferred to the following Sunday, the Seventh Sunday after Easter.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Confession - Saturday: 4:15 to 5:15 pm.
- What Is The Sacrament Of Reconciliation?
Rosary at Christ The King
- Monday - Friday 7:40 a.m. - Church
- Every Monday 12:30 p.m. – Church
- Every Saturday After the 8 a.m. Mass - Church
- First Friday 12:30 p.m. – Stained Glass Room – Community Center