Friday, November 1, is All Saints Day. It is a Holy Day of Obligation. We will celebrate the Feast Day at the following Mass times:
Thursday, October 31- Vigil Mass at 5:30PM
Friday, November 1 - Mass at 8:00AM, 10:00AM, and 5:30 PM. NO NOON MASS.
8:00am - Monday through Saturday
Saturday Vigil - 5:30pm
Sunday - 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, and 12:30pm.
March 6, 2019 - Ash Wednesday
Ashes will be distributed during the 8am, 10am and 5:30pm Masses. There will also be ashes distributed without Mass at Noon.
- 11:00 am
- Saturday: 5:30pm
- Mon - Sat: 8:00 am
Holy Day of Obligation
- January 1 - The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- May 10 - The Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15 - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 - All Saints' Day
- December 8 - Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- December 25 - Christmas
*Please note: in the Diocese of Dallas, the Holy Day of the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord is always transferred to the following Sunday, the Seventh Sunday after Easter.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Confession - Saturday: 4:15 to 5:15 pm.
- What Is The Sacrament Of Reconciliation?
Rosary at Christ The King
- Monday - Friday 7:40 a.m. - Church
- Every Monday 12:30 p.m. – Church
- Every Saturday After the 8 a.m. Mass - Church
- First Friday 12:30 p.m. – Stained Glass Room – Community Center