April 13, 2020
A note from the Pastor …..
Dear Christ The King Parishioners,
I write this note of heartfelt, gratitude for your continuous, contributions of support
via our Online Banking System, church envelopes mailed directly to the office,
and church envelopes placed in our secure, parish mailbox at the rectory front door.
Your generosity, faithfulness and unwavering, loyalty are most appreciated,
especially during this unprecedented, time.
Our church is open daily and I encourage you to stop by for a visit.
Asking God’s special, blessings upon you and those you love,
I remain sincerely yours in Christ.
Monsignor Donald Zimmerman
- January 1 - The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- May 10 - The Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15 - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 - All Saints' Day
- December 8 - Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- December 25 - Christmas
*Please note: in the Diocese of Dallas, the Holy Day of the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord is always transferred to the following Sunday, the Seventh Sunday after Easter.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Confession - Saturday: 4:15 to 5:15 pm.
- What Is The Sacrament Of Reconciliation?
Rosary at Christ The King
- Monday - Friday 7:40 a.m. - Church
- Every Monday 12:30 p.m. – Church
- Every Saturday After the 8 a.m. Mass - Church
- First Friday 12:30 p.m. – Stained Glass Room – Community Center