Christmas Mass Registration Page
Christ the King Catholic Church is looking forward to celebrating Christmas. In order to protect all members of our community, there will be new procedures and protocols required for Mass attendance. These protocols must be adhered to, in a joint effort to protect the well-being of all members of our faith community.
Due to the COVID-19 health pandemic,
- Please remember to wear a face covering.
- Adhere to social distancing while at Christ the King, including while coming forward to receive Communion.
- 50% capacity will be permitted in the Church and Community Center for Mass.
- Registration for Mass attendance on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is required.
- Families are asked to register for no more than 6 seats. (If additional seats are needed for a family, please contact Laura at 214.365.1200.)
- The following Masses will be live-streamed: Christmas Eve at 4 pm & Christmas Day at 10 am. The live-stream link will be posted on the church's home page. We are using the Microsoft Teams platform for our live-stream. We recommend joining the live-stream five to ten minutes before the start of Mass.
We are unable to save seats. Your family must be present to be seated.
If you do not have access to a computer and cannot register for Mass, please call the church office and speak with Laura Ninesling. 214-365-1200
Christmas Mass at Christ the King
Registration is required and please bring your tickets (print or electronic). Register using the links below.
- 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm In-Person and Live-Streamed
- 6:00 pm
- 8:00 pm
- 10:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- 6:00 pm
- 8:00 am
- 10:00 am In-Person and Live-Streamed
- 10:00 am
After you have completed your registration, your confirmation and tickets will be sent to your email address. To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions to view and manage your order in your confirmation email.