Christ the King Membership
Who Is A Member Of Christ The King?
According to Catholic thought and tradition, it is through baptism that one is incorporated into the living Body of Christ, The Church. By joining a worshipping community, a baptized Catholic becomes a member of a particular parish. Therefore, it is expected that a parishioner of Christ the King Parish should meet the following:
- Baptized Roman Catholic
- Attends Sunday mass on a regular basis at Christ the King
- Completed a parish registration form
- Financially supports the parish through the use of Sunday envelopes. No minimum contribution is specified.
Approximately 2,000 families, 6,000 members, average Sunday mass attendance is 2,100. The Christ the King School has approximately 438 students.
From the intersection of Royal and Central Expressway:
- West on Royal Lane to Inwood Road
- South on Inwood Road to Northwest Highway
- West on Northwest Highway to Midway Road
- South on Midway to Bluebonnet Boulevard
- South on Bluebonnet to Lover’s Lane
- East on Lovers Lane to Inwood Road
- South on Inwood Road to Mockingbird Lane
- East on Mockingbird Lane to Central Expressway
- North on Central Expressway to Royal Lane